Tuesday 3 January 2017

Passing out....


Not passing out of the drunk variety, or the shattered variety (although I feel close to that one!)
I don't think I shared this card with you last year, please tell me if I did, my memory's shot these days!
My colleague's grandson joined the army last year and she asked me for a card to celebrate his "passing out" parade.
I struggled to find a suitable stamp, but remembered the little hero's set I think it's called by Lil of the Valley that includes this sweet little soldier. I masked and repeat stamped him and surprise surprise coloured him with my copics. The sentiment was computer generated (after I gave up trying to stick down die cut letters). All layered up with red, black and gold mirri card and a little faux stitching to finish.
Bed calls, sweet dreams to you all x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Cara! So clever to repeat stamp your little soldier like that, bet she was well pleased with this!
    Bed's calling me too, the first few days back at work are always a killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and your masking has work perfectly. Bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, great image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Cara. Very clever masking, I thought it was one image! The images are so beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, the repeat stamping and masking is brilliant and makes those soldiers march perfectly in time.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x