Saturday 26 November 2016

Sweet Stampin' - Got the blues


Saturday already and time for another fab challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. Our sponsor this week is Liva and Love Crafts and we want to see your blue cards these week.
I was almost inspired by my toes as the boiler has packed up (again!) and the electric fire in the lounge is our only heating! 
Instead, the christening card I was making fitted the brief perfectly. Image from lili of the valley, coloured with my copics, spellbinders Floral oval die, Sue Wilson's heart lattice embossing folder, crafters companion word and alphabet dies, some flowers from wild orchid crafts and a few pearls to finish. Simples! 
I hope you're all keeping warm and I'd love to see your blue creations, just remember to include some stamping! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara, so lovely and delicate just perfect for the occasion too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christening card Cara, a perfect stamped image for the occasion.
    Hope all is well with you?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christening card. I love how you've personalised it with the name. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely christening card Cara, great image and love the layout with the oval frame.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet card, love the hints of blue.
    Poor you, I hope you get your boiler sorted soon, my feet are cold at the best of times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Cara! The image is just darling and the touches of blue are so sweet and perfect for the occasion!! I do hope you've been keeping well, I'm sorry I've been so scarce lately, November has been a bit challenging, but I'm slowly catching up now. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x