Tuesday 9 February 2016

Do crafts folk floral


Been doing some batch card making today. I bought the Docrafts folk floral collection from C&C ages ago and decided that I better use it up! I made 8 cards yesterday and these 6 today. Everything is from the kit apart from the 6x6 craft card blanks and a bit of gold Miri card. Quick and simple, but great to add to the card box, which is looking a little empty at present.
Apologies for the rubbish picture, as ever I used the top of the cooker as the rest of the place is covered with craft stuff. I had to hold the camera up over the cooker, hindered by the fact that I had the top oven oven as I was grilling some bacon that was on its use by date, so we can have it tomorrow. Does that count as multi tasking?!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say it certainly was multi tasking and I bet you were standing on only one leg at the time too!

    Your cards are very pretty Cara. What a lovely set that is. I've not
    seen it before. I find it really satisfying to do batch making and well done using up stuff too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cards, Cara--such pretty florals. They remind me of a quilt.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x