Tuesday 16 February 2016

Boo! Or who let that bunny out?!


I thought I'd share with you today a card that I made from my bag of left over coloured (with copics) and die cut images. The gnome is from The my favourite things "you gnome me" set and the bunny is a left over from my Christmas cards - Lawn Fawn "Snow days" I used paper from a lili of the valley pad and layered it all up with my favourite tattered lace pin dot squares. I love the way the gnome is so startled, makes me smile every time I look at him. I'll have to find a sentiment to add to it - any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Thats a very cute card, I too love the expression on the gnomes face. A lovely cheerful card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little images. A very sweet card Cara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little images. A very sweet card Cara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cara....Love the cute images....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x