Friday 25 March 2016

Happy Easter oldie

K

I'm joining the lovely Erika for Oldie Friday again, where we share a crafty project of any sort from the archives. I think I made these cards last year, or it could have been the year before!
The papers are from a lili of the valley pad and I think the majority of the dies I used were from io. No idea why I chose to put bunnies on my Easter cards rather than chicks! My two bunnies are currently snoozing in the corner of the run that catches the sun. It's a hard life being a bunny. I'm supposed to be making a card and some ATC's for an end of the month swap, but I've found reruns of bake off on telly, so....

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why you used bunnies and not chicks?! 😉
    I love all you Easter cards, the bunnies are cute and the backgrounds are perfect.
    Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie today.

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweet card! I see there's a new Bake Off starting next week so we'll be drooling over that one! (no Mel and Sue though, booo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so very sweet, just love the bunnies.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    http://groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara, These are so much fun, I love the tree, its gorgeous. You know you should really come and play along with the Retro Rubber challenge - http://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/ I think you'd like it. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x