Monday 11 January 2016

Animal Magic!


This was a card I made for the November card swap on the craft telly forum. The theme was animal magic. I used clearly besotted stamps for the squirrel and the background. I heat embossed the background with versamark and black embossing powder. I coloured the squirrel in with copics and used the matching die to cut him out. I used Simon says stamp stitched rectangles to cut out the background and mat to tie in with the squirel and faux stitching round the edge of the card to finish it off. At this point I realised that some of the glue had seeped out onto the rust coloured card. I considered die cutting some leaves to pop on the cover the offending mark, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered, so sequin snowflakes to the rescue!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Cara....Just love the background and the cute little squirrel.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Cara....Just love the background and the cute little squirrel.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x