Wednesday 10 June 2015

WOYWW


I'm joining Julia for WOYWW again this week. So, what is on my work desk today....
I had a lovely surprise when the postie knocked this morning. Hubby and I went to the Great British Craft Festival at Bolton a couple of weeks ago. If you handed In the stub of your ticket you got a free card making gift from Hunkdory worth roughly the same as the admission cost. You could fill in your details on the stub to be entered in a free prize draw to win some craft goodies. You've no doubt worked out by now that I won some goodies!!! All lovingly displayed on my work desk. Oddly the stamp included was one that I have been lusting after for a while now. It really made my day, been tidying the house today, but I shall be playing with it after work tomorrow. Hope you've all had a good day today and have had a share of the sun.

3 comments:

  1. fun new toys at your house :) ~Stacy #60

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fantastic 'free' gift! :) lea#4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love winning! Congrats on your awesome new crafting goodies.
    April #50

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x