Monday 15 June 2015

Best Wishes


I got around to playing with my new card-io stamps last weekend. I had great fun rummaging through my ink pad collection and found a few that had dried out (is that an excuse to buy some more?).
The red based card was made with pigment inks and the two others with distress inks. I used a sentiment stamp from Clarity and stamped in black archival. I trimmed them down to fit on a 6x6 card base and added a mat of coredinations paper to finish.
I definitely had great fun playing, the remains of my inky fingers can still be seen on my white table. Oops,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cara, lovely colours.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x