Tuesday 10 March 2015

Congratulations!

A congratulations card today. A colleague has been offered a secondment and so I needed to whip up a quick card for the team to sign. I'm sure I stole the design from somewhere -probably Sue Wilson's blog as it's her Italian background die. I slightly offset a deeper pink die cut to give a shadow and then used some pinflair glue gel to raise it slightly from the matching light pink background. I would have used foam tape, but when I finally found the roll, it only had about 2 inches left on it! Some creative expressions silky crush ribbon and a sentiment from LOTV and a whole lot of bling and it was finished. I also decided to make her a card from just me, will post that later, got to go and tidy up all the crafting stash that has exploded over the kitchen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x